- Download: hg clone http://hg.piranha.org.ua/byteflow/
- Create file settings_local.py from example settings_local.py.template in same dir and modify accordingly to your wishes. You can read help in Django docs.
- If you are using mysql or postgres, create user and database.
- Run ./manage.py syncdb (it is located in byteflow directory)
- Then just follow any (1, 2, anything else) tutorial on Django install. We're recommending use of apache + mod_wsgi as most stable and fastest setup.
- Common mistake - if you are using SQLite, make sure the database and its parent directory are writable by the user which runs Byteflow itself (mod_python installations runs as Apache user).
- Read about Debug mode to be prepared - you must configure your web-server.
Download in other formats: