- Download: hg clone http://hg.piranha.org.ua/byteflow/ (or download compressed archive, though the only way to update such archive is to download new copy).
- Create file settings_local.py from example settings_local.py.template in same dir and modify accordingly to your wishes. You can read help in Django docs.
- If you are using mysql or postgres, create user and database.
- Run ./manage.py syncdb (it is located in Byteflow directory)
- Then just follow any (1, 2, anything else) tutorial on Django install. We recommend to use apache + mod_wsgi as most stable and fastest setup if you have enough memory.
- Common mistake - if you are using SQLite, make sure the database and its parent directory are writable by the user which runs Byteflow itself. mod_python installations runs as Apache user, mod_wsgi can be run as any user (using Daemon mode).
- Read about DEBUG to be prepared - you must configure your web-server.